Reach for Speech located in Beaver County has fully certified and licensed occupational therapists that work with infants, toddlers, children and their families in our office setting. We obtain our therapists through our contract with AOT Inc.. Our therapists are trained to assess and assist your child to improve a number of important life skills including:
- Fine motor skills
- Visual perceptual skills
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) or self care
- Sensorimotor activities including coordination, timing and motor planning
- Sensory processing skills
- Community participation & social skills
- Provision of adaptive equipment
- Assistive technology
- Splinting / serial casting / kinesio-taping
- Upper limb, upper body and core strengthening for improved participation in daily life
- Hand writing development
- Daily living-Social skills, Play interaction and self-care skills
- Promoting functional skills for children with developmental disabilities
We would be honored if you entrusted us at Reach for Speech in helping your child. Our occupational therapists will strive to answer all of your questions and to come up with an individualized plan that works.
Please contact 724-888-2548 or fill out the contact form below to schedule your evaluation or to be connected to an occupational therapist who can answer any questions for you.
Almost all insurances are accepted at Reach for Speech, LLC. For a list of some of our accepted insurances, please click here.