Speech pathologists at Reach for Speech provide individualized evaluations and plans of care to meet each child’s specific communication needs. At Reach for Speech we believe that giving each child a voice and a way to communicate is extremely important. Our speech therapists have a great deal of experience and training to treat the following:
- Apraxia of speech and other motor speech disorders
- Articulation and phonological disorders
- Receptive and expressive language disorders
- Fluency disorders/stuttering
- Pragmatic language disorders
- Feeding disorders/dysphagia
- Voice disorders
- Aural rehabilitation for hearing impairments
- Cleft palate, Craniofacial-facial anomalies & Resonance disorders
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
We also offer specialty programs including feeding therapy, pragmatic/social groups for children of all ages and skill levels, preschool readiness groups, and intensive apraxia treatment using a variety of programs and techniques.
Speech pathologists at Reach for Speech have a great deal of experience working with children of all ages with a variety of developmental disabilities and delays.