Pediatric Speech Therapy
Pediatric speech pathologists at Reach for Speech provide individualized evaluations and plans of care to meet each child’s specific communication needs. At Reach for Speech we believe that giving each child a voice and a way to communicate is extremely important. Our speech therapists have a great deal of experience and training to treat the following:
- Apraxia of speech and other motor speech disorders
- Articulation and phonological disorders
- Receptive and expressive language disorders
- Fluency disorders/stuttering
- Pragmatic language disorders
- Feeding disorders/dysphagia
- Voice disorders
- Aural rehabilitation for hearing impairments
- Cleft palate, Craniofacial-facial anomalies & Resonance disorders
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
We also offer specialty programs including feeding therapy, pragmatic/social groups for children of all ages and skill levels, preschool readiness groups, and intensive apraxia treatment using a variety of programs and techniques.
The Pediatric Speech pathologists at Reach for Speech have a great deal of experience working with children of all ages with a variety of developmental disabilities and delays.